Inaugural Vaccination Acceptance Research Network (VARN) Annual Conference
The Sabin Vaccine Institute is excited to announce that tentative dates for the VARN Conference (#VARN2022) have been set – join us March 1-3, 2022! This inaugural meeting will be both open to the public and virtual in nature and serve as a space for exploration, research results sharing and discussing key priorities and opportunities across the ecosystem. Through the conference, Sabin will support the wide dissemination of a growing body of knowledge and evidence-informed strategies for action.
The conference Call for Papers (CFP) was launched on November 4, to help shape and facilitate presentations and panel discussions designed to inform the real-time challenges and efforts of local, national, regional, and global community actors in attendance. We invite you to apply and share amongst your networks. The CFP will close on December 15 and the selection of papers is expected in late January.
Working with Sabin VAD leadership, the VARN2022 conference planning committee includes:
- Ève Dubé, PhD, VARN Chair, Quebec National Institute of Public Health, Canada
- Baldeep Dhaliwal, MSPH, Bloomberg School of Public Health, Johns Hopkins University, USA
- Momin Kazi, PhD candidate, MBBS, MPH Aga Khan University, Pakistan
- Freddy Eric Kitutu, PhD, Sustainable Pharmaceutical Systems Unit, School of Health Sciences, Makerere University, Uganda
- Rupali Limaye, PhD, MPH, MA, Bloomberg School of Public Health, Johns Hopkins University, USA
- Rubina Qasim, MSc, Institute of Nursing, Dow University of Health Sciences, Pakistan
- Holly Seale, PhD, MPH, School of Population Health, University of New South Wales, Australia